- Mo' Swing Weekender, 30.01.2015
Mo' Swing Weekender, 30.01.2015
Join us for a day of intensive workshops! Building on top of the material from the classes, we will focus on expanding your dancing skills with additional musicality tips and exercises. Both levels are also open for dancers that did not attend the weekly classes, provided they already have relevant prerequisite skills.
- Beginner-Intermediate - for everyone that attended our weekly beginner classes (or has comparable dancing experience) and feels comfortable and confident with the material leading up to a swing out.
- Intermediate-Advanced - for everyone that attended our weekly intermediate classes (or has comparable dancing experience) and feels confident with leading and following arbitrary moves and rhythm variations and has the ability to quickly learn and adopt new rhythm variations
- 11:00 - 13:30: Beginner-Intermediate
- 13:30 - 14:30: Lunch break (no organised lunch)
- 14:30 - 17:00: Intermediate-Advanced